Hi all! I'm back! Seriously, I am. This time, it's for real. Seriously...I mean it. I DO!
In order to hop right back into regular blogging, I thought I participate in Friend Makin' Mondays hosted by Kenz at All The Weigh. Check her out if you haven't already! This is my first FMM. If you'd like to participate, copy and paste the quetions below in your own post and then go to Kenz's blog and link up :) Here go the questions:
Health and Body Image
1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? My weight? Ha! Is that too obvious? If I had to pick one feature, I'd say my arms. I'd love to feel comfortable wearing tank tops and cute sleeveless dresses, but I just don't.
2) What is your best physical feature? How sad is it that my first reaction to this was that I don't have one. I'm working on that whole loving yourself issue. I do think I have pretty eyes, though, so we'll go with that.
3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? Daily, usually multiple times. It's not a healthy habit.
4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? In all honesty, I go through cycles where I'm really "into" working out and I do it a lot. Then, the excitement wanes and I don't work out at all. I'm still in slug mode as I type this. The thing is I feel SO much better when i'm exercising.
6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? This is a hard one. Probably Anne Hathaway, I think she's classically beautiful.
7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I usually feel great every time I get my hair done. Also, there are those one or two outfits that I have that make me feel fabulous.
8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? Smarts and a sense of humor are a must.
9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? More times than I can count. I've missed many a pool party, beach trip, concert, etc. because I didn't want to be seen. Lately, though, I've been making an effort at just taking a deep breath and going places anyway, and I'm learning that we all have our hangups, no matter what our size.
10) How do you feel about your overall appearance? Not super. As I lose weight I feel better, but I have the very bad habit of looking at old pictures when I was skinnier and realizing how cute I looked. I never realize it in the moment. Just like Kenz, I'm working on this one.
Ok blog buddies, your turn! Tag, you're it! Don't forget to go back to Kenz's blog and link up so we can all learn about you!