Monday, July 16, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday!

So, in an effort to blog more about this journey and life itself, I'm going to take part in Friend Makin' Monday!! If any of you read Kenlie at www.alltheweigh.com, you know she's awesome and an inspiration. Every Monday she does FMM. Here's my version! If you feel so inclined, answer this weeks' questions and then link back up in the comments at Kenlie's blog!
Finish the Sentence I like…naps, snuggles, good books, and date nights with my husband.

I don’t like…negative people.

I am..in love with my best friend.

I love…my family, they are my biggest blessing.

I dream of…running the princess half marathon and KNOW that I will sob at the end out of pure joy.

I wonder…what the future holds.

I know…that life is beautiful and hard.

I went…to Wesleyan College, and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

I have...what it takes.

I think…that I am going to have to face some serious demons if I want to reach my goal weight.

I plan…to learn more about me.

I regret…how I've punished my body and used food as a drug.

I do…the best I can.

I drink…too much tea with splenda...but I am learning to like Dr. Oz's green tea weight loss drink.

I wish…for more time to do the things I love with the people that I love.

I am…worth it.

I am not…going to quit.

I need…to put myself first sometimes.

I hope…that I can keep growing and learning.

I want…to do things that scare me.

I sometimes…cry.

I always…try to be kind. I hope that when I am gone people will say, "The only hurt she caused was when she left us."

I can…do more than I think I can.

I cannot…even imagine all of life's possibilities.

I will…win.

1 comment:

  1. Here via FMM :) You know, you are absolutely right with we can do more than we think we can. Just keep believing it :)

    ReplyDelete