Friend Makin’ Mondays
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? In the summer, definitely a family swim. I love seeing my family happy, healthy, and active. My 5 year old's belly laugh at his daddy's water antics is music to my ears.
- What is your favorite color? Purple.
- Have you ever been to Europe? Yes, twice. Once I toured Italy with my Latin class in high scool. After graduation, my mom took me to visit her college roomate who taught for the Army. We did 6 countries in 18 days and it was amazing. Life changing. I'd really love to go back with my husband.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? Contacts.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Morning and night.
- Share a guilty pleasure. Survivor, Oprah Radio, and naps.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? Speaking up for myself! It's something I never do, but am working on. Twice this week I took a deep breath and said what I wanted. The first time, I got it. The second, a friend said I was being moody.