Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Faves!

So, I have a couple of new favorite things, I thought I'd share. First, thanks to Jen, I have developed a love of this:






It is SO yummy. I've had it with some 1% milk and bananas, and I also eat it plain, to munch on when I get the 3:00 hungries. It tastes great, and has a good dose of fiber, which is really filling. Thanks, Jen, for the tip. You're totally right, it DOES taste like cinnamon toast crunch. :) Here's the nutritional info:


NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size: 3/4 cup Calories: 110Total Fat: 1.5 grams, 2%Saturated Fat: 0 grams, 0%Sodium: 80 mg, 3%Protein: 4 grams Carbohydrates: 24 grams Fiber: 5 grams, 18%Sugar: 5 grams


Also, I'm in love with FLATOUT's artisan flatbread. Every morning I've been eating it as cheese toast. I rip the two "circles" apart and toast them in the toaster. Then, I put a thin slice of American cheese on each. Each slice of cheese is really thin, less than 3/4 of an ounce, so it's not bad calorie wise. I put that under the broiler for a few minutes and presto! Breakfast! It's fast, easy, yummy, and very filling. The flatbread has 8g of fiber, so that keeps me going for awhile. Here's a picture of my latest yumminess. It tastes better than it looks!





Here's the nutrition info:


Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Amount per Serving Calories 100 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 3g Saturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 420mg Potassium 0mg Total Carbohydrate 17g Dietary Fiber 8g Sugars 1g Protein 9g

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you found the cereal, and you like it too!!! Enjoy :)

    I'll have to try the artisan bread, your cheese toast looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete